Monday, February 2, 2015

Davíd Garza & the Lovebeads – Songs to Forget














Release: 2001
Format: CD
Notes: Lovebeads-era compilation CD put together by DG featuring songs from the 3 out-of-print early 90′s cassettes.  Am I, Butterflies, Open Again, Just Say Love, My Sweetheart is the Sun, Only Human, Slowly But Surely & Tell Me Why from Just Say Love.  My Sister & Tara from Summer Songs 1.  Collide, Devour & Far Away Hands from Summer Songs 2.

Players:
  • Davíd Garza – Guitar & Vocals
  • for all other musicians, please see the original albums
Tracks:

  1. Am I
  2. Butterflies
  3. Collide
  4. Open Again (Communication)
  5. Devour
  6. Far Away Hands (edit)
  7. (I’m) Only Human
  8. Just Say Love
  9. My Sister
  10. My Sweetheart is the Sun
  11. Slowly But Surely
  12. Tara
  13. Tell Me Why
all songs written by Davíd Garza (c) 2001 Thousand Roses Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment